COVID-19 and Cannabis: Market Implications - Protocols for Safety, Sanitation & Distancing
As the coronavirus pandemic has effectively shut down the Untied States, only some essential businesses remain open. Some states have deemed cannabis businesses like medical dispensaries as essential businesses that could stay open during state-wide shelter in place orders. Certain states, like Washington and Colorado, have published guidelines for dispensaries to operate while promoting social distancing. Those guidelines are including optional curbside service, but there are a number of rules that must be followed strictly. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the impacts of coronavirus on the cannabis industry and the implications for dispensaries continuing to operate.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- Market implications from Coronavirus: trends, impacts, forecasts for the future
- State guidance and regulations on curbside, delivery, online ordering and pickup services
- ID checks in vehicles, parking and logistical concerns, video monitoring, etc.
- Proper sanitation, social distancing, hand washing and hygiene protocols.
- PPE and company standard operating procedures