You speak the language of spreadsheets. They likely play a part in your work every day. When someone says that you “must give up spreadsheets to do your job better,” it may feel like an uncomfortable to impossible expectation.
At RizePoint, we want you to keep using spreadsheets but supplement them with auditing, reporting, and analytics tools to really make your food safety and quality efforts shine. When you pair spreadsheets you can:
- Ensure spreadsheet data is always up to date
- Protect spreadsheets and other reports from common human errors
- Eliminate time-consuming data entry
- Analyze data from multiple systems and programs
- Quickly answer ad-hoc questions that normally require hours of analysis
- Import data to and from spreadsheets as needed
Plus, if you have many tools and sources of data, RizePoint can bring it all together as a single source of truth, so you can compare and analyze all your data in one place. You'll get holistic views and incredible insights that you can trust.
Join RizePoint President, Kari Hensien, and RozePoint Account Executive, Kimball Nelson, in this fast-paced educational webinar where they’ll show you how modernizing your food and safety programs can certainly include spreadsheets. They’ll guide you through the methods that top companies across the food and hospitality industries use every day to gain important insights, share data, and run successful programs with the help of modern tools and spreadsheets.
A Q&A with the speaker will follow the presentation.