The unrelenting supply chain challenges in the medical device manufacturing industry today are bringing the working relationships between OEM’s and Contract Manufacturers into sharp focus. Both partners have to address inconsistencies and disruptions that impact a host of day-to-day functions such as planning, procurement, manufacturing, quality, inventory management, and logistics. A common framework is needed that brings all these functions together on a single platform connecting the OEM and Contract Manufacturer at an operational level.
Join us for this web seminar to learn how a modern, connected supply chain solution can help you:
- Efficiently and effectively collaborate in an OEM/Contract Manufacturer partnership
- Integrate planning, procurement and vendor onboarding processes to accelerate successful product launches
- Track issues and complaints across the supply chain with full traceability for regulatory compliance
- Identify supply chain challenges in advance and take corrective action
- Identify and take advantage of opportunities in your supply chain to save time and money