Best Strategies to Succeed in Asia's Medtech Markets
Growing your medtech business in Asia can be tricky. Medtech business executives need to clearly understand the Asian demographics, the different ways to grow your business there, the importance of due diligence, and sourcing/quality issues.
Who Should Participate:
- Executives doing business development, global strategy, international sales and sourcing.
Can't attend, but would like a copy of the recording? Register anyway, and we will email it to you following the webinar.
- Better understand Asian medtech dynamics
- Updates on China and Japan registration
- Best ways to grow your Asian business (M&A, JV or greenfield)
- Best ways to do due diligence in Asia
- Sourcing and QA in Asia's medtech markets
Pacific Bridge Medical
Ames Gross is President and Founder of Pacific Bridge Medical, a Bethesda, MD-based consulting firm that helps medical companies doing business in the Asia market. A recognized national and international leader in the Asian medical markets, he founded Pacific Bridge Medical in 1988, which has helped hundreds of medical companies with business development and regulatory issues in Asia. In 2008, Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry (MD&DI) magazine named Mr. Gross one of the top 100 executives in the medical business.